Argentine BBQ Grills with an Open Firebox Includes Cart | Free Shipping*
Argentine BBQ Grill with an Open Firebox Includes Cart. Available in Black Steel or Stainless Steel. This is an Open Front Grill. For Wood or Charcoal Grilling.
*Grilling with an Argentine Grill is a great way to BBQ. An adjustable grill grate allows you to adjust the height of the grill.
The slanted V-Grate Grill drains the grease away from the fire. This eliminates the flare-ups that happens with regular grilling. Place your chicken on the grill and walk away. This is one of the safest ways to grill.
- Available in Black Steel with a Stainless Steel Grilling Surface
- Available in All Stainless Steel
- Wood Fire Grill and Charcoal Grill with the Argentine Style Grill Grate
- Height Adjustable Grill Grate
- Adjustable Sloped Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- Open Front Firebox
- Side Wheel that allows you to raise and lower the Argentine grill grate
- Has a three sided Flange so that the Firebox rests on top of the Cart. If in the future, you can move the Firebox to a Masonry Cut Out in your Custom Outdoor Kitchen, the flange will rest on top of the counter top. Just make sure the counter top is a Granite Countertop or a Concrete Countertop.
Wood Burning Grill or Charcoal Burning Grill
- The Lime | Black Steel Argentine Grill with a 36x24x12 Firebox
- The Dorset | Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with a 36x24x12 Firebox
- The Kumquat | Black Steel Argentine Grill with a 42x24x12 Firebox
- The Cheviot | Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with a 42x24x12 Firebox
- The Orange | Black Steel Argentine Grill with a 48x24x12 Firebox
- The Shetland | Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with a 48x24x12 Firebox
- The Tangerine | Black Steel Argentine Grill with a 54x24x12
- The Southdown | Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with a 54x24x12
- The Grapefruit | Black Steel Argentine Grill with a 60x24x12 Firebox
- The Texel | Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with a 60x24x12 Firebox
Designed to be lined with split firebricks on the floor to extend the life of your firebox. (Firebricks are not included)
Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. *Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.
- Note: A Rotisserie can be purchased to go on this grill: Rotisserie
Made in the USA
Your business is appreciated. Thank you
Note: Custom Argentine Counter Drop In Grills
Choose to add additional features to your grill by clicking the boxes above.
Questions asked by Customers.
Do you ship to California? Answer: Yes we ship anywhere with in the Continental US.
Do you ship to Canada? Answer: Yes we ship to Canada. We add a little extra for shipping but it's not that much extra.
Do you ship to Australia? Answer: Yes we ship grills anywhere but the shipping cost for this grill is expensive to ship to Australia.
Does it include a drip pan? Answer: The Argentine Style V-Grate has a drip pan at the end of the V-Grate to collect grease.
How long does it take to make? Answer: Each of our grills are made to order in the USA. They usually take 3-4 weeks to make.
How long does it take to Ship? Answer: After it is made it takes 3-5 business days to ship within the Continental US.
Your business is appreciated.